In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on information society services and e-commerce, we inform users of our data:
Company name: A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS, S.L.
Registered Office: Paseo Sant Joan Baptista la Salle 9, 1º1ª. 43850, Cambrils (Tarragona)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 977 36 95 05
Registers: Registro Mercantil de TARRAGONA Tomo 2016, Folio 68, Sección 8, Hoja T-29715
Through our Website we provide users with all the information they need to know regarding the products and services we offer.
This Legal Notice is subject to continuous review by and will be modified whenever necessary in order to adapt it to the current legislation or to any variation in our Website. Therefore, we recommend that you periodically review this document to keep yourself informed of any news related to the configuration and use of the Website.
2. USER ACCEPTANCE
3. TERMS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1. Free Access to the Website
Access and use of Website of A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS is free to all users. In case the products and services offered through the Website were subject to the payment of any price, the users will be previously and properly informed through the Website for their acceptance in the economic terms that correspond in each moment.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS reserves the right of conditioning access to certain services upon prior registration of the user by filling in the corresponding forms that are available on the Website for those who wish to register with A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS.
3.2. Obligation to make proper use of the Website
Carry out activities contrary to current law, moral, good customs or established public order, or for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes to the rights and interests of A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS or third parties (especially, intellectual and industrial property rights or similar).
Use the Website or part thereof on other private or commercial websites, as well as establish hyperlinks to the Website or to any of its content (unless expressly authorized in writing by A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS).
- Misrepresent the identity of the user or that of a third party, as well as provide false information when filling in forms and other documents of a similar nature. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS permanently updated, being also solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the prejudices that A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS or third parties may be caused by it.
- Use malicious codes or computer programs that may interrupt, obstruct, disable or directly damage the Website, its content or services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them.
The content and services offered through the Website are intended to be used by persons of legal age. Access and use of the Website by minors is only allowed if the latter have the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by minors in their charge.
The user uses the Website at his own risk and expense. By accessing it, the user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Law and the provisions of this Legal Notice, responding to A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS and third parties for any damage that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
However, A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS cannot offer guarantees or be held liable for damages of any kind that may arise from:
The lack of availability or effective operation of the Website, its services and content, due to causes beyond the control of A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS.
- Actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance or similar operations on the Website.
- Failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service, as well as other circumstances arising from acts of God or force majeure.
- Advertising content or offers that may be published on the Website, with the advertisers or bidders being solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with applicable legal regulations. A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS shall not be held liable for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that such content may present.
- Information published on the Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
- Security errors that may be caused in the user's computer system (hardware and software), as a result of the presence of a virus in the user's device used to connect to the Website.
- The non-compliance or lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the products or services provided by third parties and made available to users through the Website.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS, as the owner of this Website, informs all users who have provided or intend to provide their personal data, that these will be processed by A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS in accordance with the reference legal regulations on data protection, that is, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27 th, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5th, 2018.
To this end, users' personal data will be processed in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimisation, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, while complying with the other obligations and guarantees established in the aforementioned legal regulations.
6. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the content of the Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs are the property of A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS or of third parties, who are the holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, and the user does not acquire any power over them by simply accessing and using the Website.
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the content of the Website in any way by the user is prohibited, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS. In this sense, the exploitation of the content that is expressly authorized by A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS to its clients or suppliers by virtue of the corresponding contract, as well as the personal and private use of the free access content existing in the Website, are excepted.
Any use of the content of the Website that fails to comply with the above obligation shall be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS or of third parties and may be reported and prosecuted by all legal means.
In order to make any observations regarding possible violations of the intellectual or industrial property rights of A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS or its legitimate owners, you may do so by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish law, and the Spanish courts and tribunals are competent to deal with any issues arising from its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond to her/him by application of the Law in force.
However, if the user is a consumer, the provisions of the Legal Notice shall also be subject to the corresponding applicable local legislation, and any dispute shall therefore be submitted to the competent courts of the user's domicile.