1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHAT IS THEIR PURPOSE?
A "cookie" is a file that is stored on the user's computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, in order to collect and store information about the latter's use of the Website (article 22.2 LSSICE).
2. WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Below is a classification of the cookies that exist and may potentially be used on our Website, taking into account that one cookie may be included in more than one category.
1) Depending on the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity.
2) Depending on how long they remain active
- Session cookies: temporary cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our Website, disappearing the information once the session is closed (so no data is stored in the terminal).
- Persistent cookies: the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
3) Depending on the purpose.
- Technical cookies: those that allow navigation through the Website, including those used for the management of the Website and the enablement of its functions and services (e.g.: control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, etc.).
- Personalization cookies: those that allow to remember information so that you can access the Website with certain characteristics that may differentiate your experience from that of other users (e.g. the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which he accesses the service, etc.).
- Analysis or measurement cookies : those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze user behavior, including quantifying the impacts of ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: those that store information about users’ behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE ON OUR WEBSITE?
A2 SOFTWARE CAMBRILS, S.L. uses the following cookies:
- [CONSENT] Google user content
- [sid_customer] A2 Software user information
- [NID] Google user content
4. HOW LONG WILL WE STORE THE INFORMATION?
In compliance with article 13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we will store the information collected through cookies for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in each cookie.
In relation to third-party cookies, storage periods may be consulted in their respective Privacy and Cookie Policies set out in the table above.
5. HOW TO SET OR DISABLE COOKIES?
The consent you have granted applies to cookies on this Website (www.a2software.net) and on the websites of third parties with whom we collaborate, as specified in the section "What cookies do we use on our website?" of the present Policy.
Remember that at any time you can modify or withdraw your consent through the banner located at the bottom of our Website
You can also restrict, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your Internet browser options:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop&hl=es#
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-desh...
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/topic/eliminar...
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri1...